We are looking for a Quality Manager who is hands-on and possesses the discipline to work towards a vision and direct their own actions, as well as working in a team environment participating on the development of innovative products. The Quality Manager is responsible for the Quality Systems and overall Quality Function. To participate in all aspects of the operating system with the goal of improving Quality of the product and the systems from which the product is built. To direct & oversee the documentation system which is in place to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001/ISO 13485 and other systems installed to maintain quality of product. Technical responsibilities include support to customers, sales, and the customer service team. Works closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service and Operations.
· Directs the overall Quality Assurance Program
· Owns and drives closure of all action items with the Operations, Engineering, and Factory Quality groups for Customer Audits, Process Validations, and Product Field Issues, and communicates progress to the customer.
· Controls the training system and records for the Low Power group.
· Drives evaluation of returned merchandise from the customer with RMA technicians & prepares Corrective & Preventive action report for customer delivery.
· Performs an inspection of the final product & makes the authorization to ship the units.
· Works with the Operations, Engineering & Production Personnel in the performance of their duties.
· Provides & gathers information to be used for various product & production decisions.
· Maintains & controls a Statistical Process Control Program to monitor the ongoing production functions.
· Issues various inspection reports on the results of various inspections as directed by Management, ISO 9001/ISO 13485 system and Quality Assurance practices.
· Holds meeting concerning quality issues with the goal of obtaining Corrective & Preventive actions on these issues.
· As the company representative for the ISO 9001/ISO 13485 program, is responsible for all matters concerning the Quality System Manual and shall interface directly with the ISO 9001/ISO 13485 Program Registrar on all matters in connection with the ISO program.
· Performs internal audits and maintains the audit system.
· Works with Plant Manager to install and assure usage of systems used for quality of production items
· Completes Customers Quality Surveys, Environmental surveys, RoHS requests, Reach SVHC requests and participates in Conflict Mineral reporting.
· Maintains, updates, and oversees the training system.
· Gathers and produces the monthly review of Global KPI’s: On time delivery, Field failures, safety, first pass yields.
· 1 Quality Engineer and Quality Control Inspector
· 1 Configuration Control personnel
· ME or EE or Technical School Degree with Equivalent experience.
· 5 to 7 years’ experience as a QA/QC Manager/Supervisor.
· Knowledgeable and experienced in Quality Assurance practices and SPC.
· Background in assembly and manufacturing of electronic products.
· Knowledge & use of Electrical Test Equipment and mechanical measuring devices.
· Knowledge of computer operations needed to run spreadsheets & SPC related software.
· The successful individual in this position will have a strong technical background combined with strong skills in strategic business thinking and communication.
· Must have highly proficient technical writing and communication skills
· The individual in this position must be fluent in writing, speaking, and understanding English
· Requires the ability to effectively communicate product concepts and attributes to customers, engineering, sales and marketing.
· The successful candidate for this position must have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate and assess complex scenarios and product attributes in order to meet customer expectations. Consistently works with abstract ideas or situations across many functional areas of the business. Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing direction for the engineering team.
· Creative thinking and decision-making acumen with solid problem-solving skills
· Analytical mindset attacking problems with great curiosity
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor candidates who require a Visa. Candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
Astrodyne TDI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Astrodyne TDI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Astrodyne TDI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Astrodyne TDI explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Astrodyne TDI.
Software Powered by iCIMS