Astrodyne TDI is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in the Netherlands as part of our ambitious expansion plans
in Europe. The RSM is responsible for success in the territory, expressed in terms of increased customer engagement and
effective sales of custom power conversion products.
The RSM will own the GTM strategy for the region, work closely with our partners and maintain relationships with key
players at strategic accounts. The RSM also leads strategic sales initiatives, forecasts revenue and initiates new business
development. An RSM is the “face” of AstrodyneTDI to the customer, has the authority to negotiate on behalf of the
Company, and represents the Company’s interests.
The RSM will ideally be located within their assigned region and work out of a home office. Travel is expected to average
60% within territory on a weekly basis, plus around 10% out of region within or outside of Europe, as the need arises.
Develops a business plan for the penetration of accounts and the growth of sales of the Company’s products to customers in the assigned territory.
* Implement defined strategies and tactics to achieve budgeted sales and targeted new account acquisition quota.
* Acquires, manages and motivates distribution partners and/or Independent Manufacturer Representatives within the assigned territory.
* Establishes and builds professional relationships with Key Accounts.
* Prepares, recommends and negotiates pricing, terms and conditions for quotations (RFQ's) blanket agreementsand contracts for management approval.
* Works closely with the FAE assigned to the region and In conjunction with Marketing and Engineering teams,creates effective proposals and RFP/RFQ responses that identify prospects’ needs and requirements andoutline our solution and value proposition.
* Proactively manages and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within existing account base.
* Drives on-going, proactive qualification, management and progression of sales leads and prospects.
* Coordinates the resolution of customer concerns, complaints and corrective actions.
* Provides local training and technical applications support to representatives and customer base.
* Attends trade shows and other market/industry events and possibly acquires speaking engagements.
* Maintains the SalesForce.com database of opportunities and contacts
* Possesses the ability to influence and drive other internal organizations, that are not direct reports, to achieve solutions for customers and drive revenue growth.
* Demonstrates a consultative approach and ability to make recommendations to Company prospects with solutions that can meet their requirements.
* Must have capability to refine existing information and further develop and qualify leads/opportunities through referrals, networks, trade shows, web resources, and other methods to enhance the opportunity pipeline.
Education & Experience:
Electronic or Electrical Engineering degree preferred along with prior Power Supply industry or EMI Filter sales experience.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the territory with an established network of contacts in the Industrial, Medical,
Semiconductor, Aerospace and Military markets. Tenacity, skill, and a Customer-focus is most important.
The RSM role serves as a critical link between Astrodyne TDI and current and potential customers. To be successful, the
RSM must be a Coach and Leader capable of demonstrating effective Leadership and Sales skills and abilities and must
possess and utilize highly-advanced communications skills with tact and diplomacy.
The RSM must be able to travel extensively to customers, prospects, and to manufacturer’s reps in order to drive additionalnew business. An aggressive, take-charge personality combined with professionalism and sales “know-how” will define
the successful RSM!
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively in Dutch and English. French desirable. Otherlanguages appreciated.
Features & Benefits
Join Astrodyne TDI, a successful and fast-growing company, and become a key contributor to our strategic expansion in
Europe. Astrodyne TDI offers a competitive salary and sales incentive plan.
Our culture is one that provides opportunities for employee involvement, growth, and development. Astrodyne TDI
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
To Apply: Please send resume to: lindsay.Varnum@astrodyneTDI.com